Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

No more Softball for Danny :(



All Danny wanted to do today was wash his car but I really wanted him to practice throwing with me for our upcoming softball league. I have been playing since I was like 4 but this would be Danny's 1st year. I doubt he will play this year because during practice there was a little accident...We were throwing the ball back and forth and Rock-it was with us too. We were all having a great time until I told him to 'go for a long one.' The first pop-fly came down on his nose! It was a little crazy with all the blood and freaking out but we made it to the Immediate Care in 5 minutes. They got it to stop bleeding pretty fast and turned out it is just fractured and not broken. Looks like we will be at the ENT Doc on Monday to get it adjusted.

BEFORE and AFTER Shots: