Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh baby...


(13 weeks, 2 days)

Baby I can't beleive how big you are already! I am almost in my Second Trimester and am so happy I wasn't a puker and so glad to have energy to be back at the gym full time. You are about the size of a peach from crown to rump! It's so hard to beleive that you can already suck your thumb, punch, kick, swim, and dance around.


One of the books I am reading said, "it's okay it you have gained about 5 lbs at this point," which I totally feel like I have so thank gawd. I have my second doctor's appointment next Friday so we will find out. My sister in law Jamie has her appointment that day too so we will be on the same schedule now and both see Dr. Allen. Hopefully we can hear your heartbeat!


Now that you have developed most of your vital organs, it's time to grow! You will quadruple over the next month, which means me getting bigger too. Bring it on! I guess?

No comments: