Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

25 Weeks



She is the size of an eggplant! whoa.


Little baby weighs 1.5 lbs and is about 13 1/2 inches long! I keep looking at how big my belly is so far and just knowing that I have 15 more weeks of growing to do, in the Summer, is kind of scary... I did see my belly move once this week...it was kind of cool but now I want more....and I want Danny to feel her move already too! He isn't that patient about it but she must not like him yet. Soon enough:)


When the guys were sleeping in in St. Louis I decided to go to a Zumba class at the gym down the street and I don't think anyone could tell that I am 6 months pregnant because of what I was wearing so it was kind of like I had this secret. But then some overly friendly lady that had never been to a Zumba class was asking be about it and somehow we got to I am 6 months pregnant...her response..."OMG, I would be in bed!" Now granted, she wasn't the most fit person but who just lays in bed? I know that exercising wasn't as "popular" 20 years ago but I really don't know how I would feel physically if I wasn't working out. Even if I miss 1-2 days I feel like crap! My stomach is contracting after about 30 minutes of doing cardio but from what I have read and what my doctor said this is totally normal. A little uncomfortable but normal so I just walk it off for a little bit.


Danny had another interview this week and we can't wait to hear back from both companies! It's secretly driving me crazy but I am trying to stay calm about everything....pregnancy has annoying hormones that make you worry about the stupidest stuff! Although, having a baby, moving, and getting a new job aren't stupid, I am usually not the worrying type. Stupid hormones!


P.S. We are still researching some potential Girl names....

1 comment:

Semi Crunchy Momma said...

U look great! Don't worry soon enough he will feel it, wait till he can see your belly move from across the room! Jason freaked out the first time that happened!