Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

31 Weeks


31 Weeks!


I can't believe we only have about 62 days until little Mia is here! I am getting to know her a little more each day and can't wait until she comes.



I know that labor and birth will probably not go how I envision or have planned but I have a couple of predictions:

1. Go into labor on July 15 - this is the closest full moon to my due date. If she isn't here on this date then I can totally see myself going about 2 weeks over my due date...

2. She is going to weigh about 6-7 lbs - I just have a feeling that she is really small right now and unless she has a huge growth spurt she will probably be small.

3. Have a tons of black hair and red complexion

4. Gorgeous!



Dan and all of the Minner Family are headed to Peoria, IL this weekend to help Grandpa Al move some tools and stuff around since he had hip replacement surgery and can't really use those things. I will be home alone this weekend and plan on putting my feet up and getting some rest:) I have still been working out every day but feeling more tired at night time. I do have a couple of baby projects to work on and some more 'nesting' so I am sure I won't get bored.

No comments: