Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

33 Weeks

33 Weeks!




33 Week Belly



With only 7 weeks to go I am starting to get overwhelmed with all the things that I want to get done. Here is a list of things that I need and want to get done before my due date:




Spring clean the house (again)

Call Pediatrician

Finish reading books

Maternity Pics

Pack hospital bag

Install the car seat

Wash baby clothes, sheets and blankets

Make room for baby clothes and clean closet

Prepare home laboring items

Finish Birth Plan

Make Crib Skirt

Write thank you cards



Me and Mary - Thanks for keeping me in shape:)




I am sure there are some things I am not remembering but it seems like a lot. I have still been working out every day but I need to take a nap after work almost every day! I start a new work schedule of 4, 10 hour days which is going to be tough but the 3 days off a week will be awesome.


I am so excited for my baby shower on Sunday! All of my close family and friends are throwing my shower and I can't wait! Plus a couple of co-workers got me some super cute Hot Pink and Hot Green baby stuff:) It just made me more excited for Sunday! Thanks Debbie and Rosemary!!!


Monday was memorial day and I was able to get off work early and get some sun at the pool. Finally! Then me and Dan rode bikes over to his grandparents where everyone was there for a cookout.


Still enjoying being pregnant at this point and feeling little Mia kicked and squirm all the time! Plus no swelling so far:) Oh and Danny keeps affirming that he is ready for the baby to be here. Let's see what he thinks after he realizes how much stuff a baby comes with and what's left on our To Do list. Because I am NOT in a hurry for her to be here yet....I can't wait to see what she looks like though.

No comments: