Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

34 Weeks

I know this post is late but hey we had a busy week! Dr. appointment went really well! Dr. Allen said that the baby is growing a perfect speed and we are both healthy:) I am still working out and/or doing yoga every day which is really hard some days but I know it will be worth it in the end:) Weight gain is up to 36 lbs total so far but no swelling so far. I can tell the baby had a growth spurt and her movements are changing a little. I can feel her rolling and stretching but not so many sharp jabs. I am trying to put everything away from the baby shower and get our closet organized for all the baby stuff:) Thanks to my mom I got a really good start on Saturday!





Rock-it wanted to feel the baby kick:)


Pregnant with Popsicles at the pool with my Friend Holly:)
She is due 5 weeks after me.


Dan and I at the Black Keys concert


Emily and I at the Black Keys concert.

Liam is due 2 weeks after Mia:)


Ready to go home:( Fun show but man I was tired...

(remind me to quit making plans after 5pm)


Mom and I at Studio Z for Zumba


The Zumba gang at Studio Z for Ceasar Acosta' master class

No comments: