Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

16 Weeks

16 Weeks, 1 Day


Baby, thank you for not making me yak every morning, I am so grateful! We can't wait to find out if you are a little girl or boy...we even contemplated doing the Drano test but couldn't find the right kind of Drano at Kroger. I know it's not accurate and we only have 3 more weeks to find out, but would be fun. Of course I think you are a Girl and Daddy thinks you are a Boy.

I can't beleive I am 16 weeks pregnant already! I have been feeling really good but having some tightness or round ligament pain which is normal right now. Growing pains I guess! I can also feel the baby move more and more each day which is very weird but I like it.

I am not sure when we are supposed to start registering for baby stuff but I have already started researching different toys, summer swaddles, bottles, pumps, baby baby baby everything pretty much. It's a little overwhelming but after a trip to Target and pointing out EVERY LITTLE THING that a baby needs and seeing that Danny of all people was not overwhelmed, I think I'll make it. I just keep thinking "what if no one gets us anything for the shower??" Which I know isn't possible but if that's the worse thing running through my head at this point then I am in good shape. Amazon.com, where I work, did give us a free BRITAX CARSEAT:

It even came is this super eco-friendly, space saving box.


Oh and the baby is about 4 1/2 inches long (about the size of an avocado).

I am starting to get antsy about going somewhere so we might planning a small trip somewhere during Dave's Spring Break from Cascade. We leave on Wednesday the 9th for TN for Al and Joan's 60th Wedding Anniversary trip! We can't wait to stay in a King size bed and have a fireplace and jacuzzi in our room at the Mansion in the Sky:)

Check out this crazy Ice Storm that came on Tuesday and Wednesday:


We planned to take Rock-it on the trail to slip and slide around but Danny didn't make it...he was almost to the top, started sliding down, used his hands as brakes and started screaming that they were burning. Then ran inside and put them under warm water, which didn't help. Needless to say he never made it but I scooted Rock-its butt and we crawled our way up the ice.
Me and Rock-it made it to the trail but it was way too slippery to even walk.

Our thermometer outside was broken!

Danny's ice cube!

No comments: