Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

17 Weeks and the Smoky Mountains

17 Weeks, 1 Day


I don't know if it was the trip to TN or pregnancy but my lower back is hurting more than it ever has! That nasty congestion is back too with a cough this time! It is horrible! I can't breathe at all. Hopefully it clears up a little before we leave. We have a huge jacuzzi tub in our room that is pretty nice and helped a lot last night.


I really miss not being able to just grap something out of my closet to wear. Sometime I have to try on multiple outfits, even for the gym! I am set on pants thanks to my friends Samantha and Melissa for giving me their maternity clothes:) Trina is taking me shopping for my birthday at some of the outlet stores here and I am in search of t-shirts, bras, a bathing suit and I am also looking for one of those belly headphones so I can play the baby music at night.


We decided to leave on Tuesday night after dropping Rock-it off with his buddies Fudge and Boston at aunt Teddi's. Mike, Jamie, Jackson, Dan and I drove about 3 hours to Lexington, KY and stayed at a hotel for about 5 hours of sleep and then finished the drive the following day. The drive wasn't that bad and we all made it here! (pictures below and more to come)



Uncle Danny and Jackson hiding



Our Room


Happy 60th Anniversary Al and Joan!


Still celebrating:)


No comments: