Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

18 Weeks

18 Weeks

Sorry it's so late but here is my 18 week picture. Not a very good one...but yes my belly is really growing!


I did a lot of research on different classes: lamaze, hypnobabies, newborn, breastfeeding, and the Bradley Method. While all of the classes seemed like them would benefit me during labor, I am most interested in the Bradley Method. We start an 8 week series with Dana Goot on March 3, 20 weeks pregnant. It is supplemented with online information and at home excercises so just in case we do have to move because of Danny's job then we can continue online! Our friends from the gym, Erin and Herman recently went through the same class and only had good things to say about it. Hopefully Danny will be up for coaching me through labor but if not Trina is going to be our back up because she is going to be there for the delivery along with my mom and Carmen.

A little about the Bradley Method of natural childbirth: teaches relaxation, prenatal nutrition and exercise, what to do is complications arise and many other helpful information. I am really excited and will post information from our weekly classes!

No comments: