Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

21 weeks, Dan's 1st REAL Interview and Baby Mason is here!

Well there is a ton to report this week!
#1 Mason Andrew Minner was born 5.5 weeks early on March 10 at 8:51pm!
Weight: 5 lbs. 3 oz
Length: 18 1/4 inches
Jamie was going to go on a Women's retreat with her church this weekend and went to the doctor to check on her swelling and weight gain and Dr. Allen said they would have to take the baby by C-Section immediately because she had extreme preclampsia. They were more worried about Jamie than the baby at the time. Jamie is doing much better and still being closely monitored and baby Mason is doing amazing for being a preemie! They are giving him medication for his blood sugar but other than that he is just being monitored and was even able to take a bottle!
Here are some pictures of our 4th little nephew:


He looks so much like his big brother Jackson already!


Little Yawn!

#2 I am 21 Weeks Pregnant!
Danny was unable to attend the 1st Bradley birthing class with me so I caught him up this week and we watched the 1st class video together. We also had homework in our workbook and exercises to do together. The funny thing is that Danny was on ME about not eating enough protein when they told him yesterday that his blood pressure is high at the dentist. I haven't had the appetite for meat since I have been pregnant so I am going to look into some gluten free protein shakes because on the video and in the book it says I should have 80-120 grams a day. Everything else I am eating is perfect.
The baby is the size of a banana and has begun her main project for the rest of my pregnancy: gaining weight! I am happy that little baby still has plenty of room to twist, turn, move and dance around in there before it gets to cramped in there. I am still waiting to feel her move!
21 Weeks



Big Belly Shot!
# 3 Danny has a big interview!
This is Danny's 3rd Interview with a company in Melville, New York. While this is one of his ideal jobs we wish it wasn't so far away. I was doing some demographic research about the company and the only thing I could find out is that they have a "Spa Day" every year where they have mini treatments for everyone. I also found out that they has a free on site gym and was able to see some really neat pictures of the inside of the building with micro-biology pictures when you first walk in.
His interview is on Tuesday, March 15 and we are all wishing him good luck!

No comments: