Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

22 Weeks

22 Weeks

Getting ready to go jog with Rock-it!

Baby - I can definitely tell you are growing! I don't know if it's your appetite or mine but dang we eat a lot! I am expecting a large weight gain this month....:) I am still waiting to feel some kicks, hiccups, jabs, anything....any day now. I hope your comfy in there because my belly is growing for you!

Happy Birthday Mike and Jamie! Sorry but it doesn't look like this anymore...Danny got into it....



Jamie holding baby Mason when he was getting his feeding:)


How precious!

So I can't believe that I am 22 weeks already and have started to organize the baby stuff that people have bought and given us so far. My favorite thing so far is actually the pregnancy pillow that Jaclyn gave me! It makes going to sleep so much easier until I have to pee... Mary also made the baby this cute blanket for baby and me:)
I had my 22 week check up with Dr. Allen today and he said everything looks good. I gained 7 lbs this last month coming to a total of 18 lbs so far. Jamie and Jackson went with me since Danny had to work and Jamie got her sutures and stitches out. Dr. Allen said Jamie's swelling and incision look good too.
I have also started boxing up all of my pre-pregnancy clothes that don't fit and getting ready for summer. I feel so grateful that my friends Samantha and Melissa gave me a ton of clothes including prego shorts! That's right and I plan on living in my prego shorts and prego swim suit all summer:) We could possibly be moving, buying a house and Danny getting a new job all in the same month or two so I am planning as much as I can right now.
Danny's interview in New York went really well and we are waiting to hear back something either way soon. He also had an interview in Pennsylvania today that went extremely well and they want to fly him out for an interview as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK DR. DAN!

My biggest accomplishment so far: completing our registries! We are registered at Target and Baby's R Us. Since we pretty much need EVERYTHING for our little baby it was pretty intense. Creating lists, editing them, reviewing, auditing and more editing....whew!

The baby is as long as a spaghetti squash, which I had and was going to compare to my belly for this weeks picture but I ate it!

Most amazing thing in pregnancy...I can go pee, walk back to my desk and half to pee again. WTH?

We are so glad that Baby Mason and Jamie are both doing better! Jamie is home now and Mason has a feeding tube but they just want him to gain weight and be able to stomach so much food before they let him come home! Hoping that he gains weight and comes home soon:) He is so cute!

No comments: