Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

24 Weeks and St. Louis

24 Weeks

24 Week Belly Ross's dog Zoey wanted to smell the baby! I am feeling her move more and more every day and love it! It is so funny every time I do feel her kick I laugh...Danny felt her kick but he said it was so small that he couldn't really tell what it was. When I was at the dentist on Monday I am pretty sure she had the hiccups for a second. But between the drilling and stuff it was hard to tell.

We are in St. Louis visiting Ross and Frankie. Here is a picture of Danny with their Great Dane Zoey:) She is awesome!


The baby is about the length of and ear of corn and weighs about 1.5 lbs! One of the books I am reading says "the last 3 months will only involve putting on a lot of weight thus making you uncomfortable and not as mobile as before." Funny because I told Danny yesterday that I really 'feel' pregnant! Legs are getting tired faster and I am feeling pretty large:)

No comments: