Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

37 Weeks





37 Weeks, 21 Days left, full term and the baby is the size of a watermelon



My estimated due date is on July 21 but everyone if giving us tons of dates to remember that they want her to come one. Danny's mom wants her to come on her Birthday, July 25. My mom keeps telling everyone my due date is July 15. I don't think that I will deliver early but the closest Full Moon to my due date is July 15 and I thought I would deliver on this day....Just have to wait and see!


I had my 37 Week doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Dr. Allen said everything looks so great! The baby's head is engaged and dropped a lot but I still have 3 weeks to go. He said she is measuring a couple of days smaller than 37 weeks but probably because she is in the birth canal already. I didn't gain any weight in the last week so that's good. Monday night and Wednesday morning I had some light contractions. Dr. Allen said this is totally normal and that my body is just getting ready for labor and birth. I am wondering if I am dilated and/or effaced but I am not getting checked until I actually go into labor. Let's just say things are different and changing so I feel like things are happening like they are supposed to.


Still working out! The hardest thing right now is getting into and out of bed. My back is stiff and am getting some sharp jabs in there that can hurt! Other than that, there's no crazy pregnancy stuff going on. I went to the pool on Wednesday on my day off and it was so nice because it's about 80 degrees.



We are ALMOST done getting the house ready and our bags are almost packed! That's pretty exciting but it seems like a never ending story especially with the dog shedding like crazy! We did install the car seat in my car and I can't wait to put her in it and bring her home.

No comments: