Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy, Busy days...

39 Weeks, 6 Days



Almost ready for her to be here!



This has been one of the most stressful times in our lives. Danny still needs a job, baby Mia is due ANY day, we bought a house last minute and then on the way to our inspection we were in a car accident. Some idiot girl said she "thought she could make it" across an intersection and t-boned us on the driver's side. Danny was driving and although they took me to the hospital we are all THREE fine. The ambulance ride was the worst part but once we got to the hospital all the nurses and doctor's were so nice. We are all so happy that baby Mia wasn't born in a stressful situation and they monitored me for four hours just to make sure she was okay. It was so scary for all of us but we are so glad everyone is safe.


How can you NOT see the bright yellow car in front of you?



I have been taking it easy ever since the accident and today my sister in law Jamie helped me run some errands and get all the stuff that was left in my car. I finally found out where my car was towed and got a rental car. We did have to get a new car seat for Mia (which is in the rental car right now...). Luckily I just finished all of the house paperwork and now have to deal with work and accident paperwork. We still don't know if my car is totalled but am hoping to wrap everything up before Mia is here...






Me, 9+ months pregnant, looking for a new car....


We have an early appointment with Dr. Allen for my 40 week check up so I will update after we find out any news. I went to a Tastefully Simple food party tonight at Erin's and her good friend Julie, who is also a Doula, gave me some acupuncture to help speed up contractions and labor. We will see.... but I am thinking she is coming sometime soon!

No comments: