Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

38 Weeks






I am ready to have this baby! It's getting pretty uncomfortable, painful and hard. Bags are packed, car seat installed, house is ready, I am extremely tired and have started swelling a little bit...I think it's almost time. We have a couple of things to do around the house but for the most part are in the waiting stage for things to happen.

I had my 38 week check up with Dr. Lee this week and gained 3 lbs, I told her that was probably okay since I didn't gain anything the last week and she agreed... Trina (or Mimi) got to go with me to this Dr. appointment since Danny had to work. They decided to do a non-stress test because I have been having contractions and have felt the baby moving less. They gave me a Hi-C and hooked me up on the machines and everything was normal. She was moving around a bunch and sounded great. Dr. Lee said I am still measuring right on time so we still have about 2 weeks! My OB Dr. Allen isn't back in town until Monday so we are hoping she doesn't decide to come before then but would be okay if Dr. Lee had to deliver her too.

I told Dr. Lee that my last day at the gym was last Thursday and I am pretty much done working out except we have still been walking almost every night and swimming when it's nice out. She said to keep up the swimming and walking:) The other night Danny said "pretty soon we will have a stroller on our walks too!" I think we are both ready for little Mia to be here!


Danny's grandma Sharon finished the padding for the rocking chair and it looks so good!

No comments: