Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

39 Weeks

39 Weeks


39 Week Belly


Waiting for little Mia....


Name tag that Nikki made!


We love it<3


Mia's coming home outfit



I have been feeling so good since last Friday. I guess I had a bad couple of days but I still went swimming instead of working out but after yoga and the gym it really helped. I had my 39 week appointment with Dr. Allen Wednesday and he said I am doing well. He checked me and I am almost dilated to a 1. He said he could touch her head and was surprised how low she is, which explains why my back has been hurting so bad. Dr. Allen also said I might now make it to next weeks appointment. She could be here any day now.

Does little Rock-it know something we don't know?


What a crazy busy week! We decided to see how much we can get approved for to buy a house for after the baby is born and ended up finding the perfect house and before we knew it we bought a house! Crazy, insane timing but it's kind of our style I guess. It's almost double the size of our house right now and the layout is amazing for us. There are 3 bedrooms on the main level, a loft for a playroom and a 4th bedroom on the second level for the guy's studio. PERFECT. There isn't anything that has to be done before we move in which is perfect because Mia will be about 1 month old when we move...craziness.


Our new house!


Danny has been helping his parents with their house because it goes on the market this week, they are buying a house, Mike and Jamie and selling their house and building a house, Gene and Sharon are going to be selling their house soon and buying a condo and Carmen just bought Mike's flippin house. We were the last ones to jump on this house 'band wagon' and will probably be the first ones to move in. Now Danny just needs to get a job and things will fall into place!


We are so excited to decorate our new house and pick out paint and furniture. Plus Mia will have her own room! It's great because Danny and I picked out the same exact bed without even knowing it and our styles/tastes are almost the same.

1 comment:

Semi Crunchy Momma said...

I'm so excited for you! The house sounds perfect! I can't wait to see that baby!